Pages

Saturday, June 18, 2011

This week I am grateful for...



Once again I am pleased to join  Maxabella Loves I feel I have so much to be grateful for but my life has undoubtedly been massively enhanced by;

5. Learning to Windsurf. Taking up any sport as an adult is challenging and Windsurfing is really technical. I spent a week feeling a bit thick (the whole wind direction and sail points regarding wind took a lot of getting my head around). However, I have achieved the basics and can't wait to get on the water again. This new hobby has given me a new sense of self and re-awakened a child like enthusisam for life. It has also improved my self confidence by giving the old baby brain a thorough work out!




3 comments:

  1. Congratulations! Sounds like a lot of fun.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you - was fab. Am still buzzing x

    ReplyDelete
  3. OMG, how super cool are you Mamma G! Enjoy yourself silly! x

    ReplyDelete