Pages

Monday, April 4, 2011

Fingerprint Jewellery


Fingerprint Heart pendant
Image taken from Pickle and Pumpkin

My Mum is fairly devastated that we now live 600 miles away and she doesn't get to see her grandson as much as she would like. With this in mind I decided something with LD's fingerprint would keep him close to her even though we are far away and ordered a heart pendant from Pickle and Pumpkin for Mother's Day.

I would really recommend this as a unique present for a loved one. The pendant is 1.5mm thick fine silver on a sturdy yet beautiful chain. There is room for the child's name on the front with the fingerprint and a short message on the back.

The service from the company was spot on. I was delighted when the fingerprint impressions kit arrived within a couple of days and the instructions were clear and easy to follow, even with my acute baby brainitis. Thankfully they are also mindful that wee ones are wriggly little things and provided enough mould material for three fingerprint attempts. (I had my greatest success when LD was sleepy).

My concerns that the necklace wouldn't arrive in time to post to Cornwall for the big day were ill founded. I was thoroughly impressed my order was returned well under their recommended two weeks. Yeah! Gold star for me this year!

I hope a lovely day was had by all yesterday and a huge thank you to my very clever son for the fabulous yellow roses and wonderful homemade card - oh yes big gold star for Daddy too!!

No comments:

Post a Comment