Pages

Saturday, April 9, 2011

Things I am grateful for...

I have decided to join this wonderful blog hop from Maxabella Loves and am going to post one or two (maybe even three) things I am grateful for each week. I have had a wonderful time this week - enjoying the weather and great company so here goes......

This week I am grateful for:

1. Daffodils. These flowers always make me smile and remind me of birthdays in spring. Yesterday a friend and I took our wee ones to a local park and sat them in the daffs for photos (to follow). Great fun and loveley memories.
2. Moving away from friends and family. Slightly ironic as I miss Cornwall very much but I am grateful for the opportunities to meet new people and am definitely a stronger, more rounded person.


<script src="http://www.linkytools.com/basic_linky_include.aspx?id=84000" type="text/javascript" ></script>

3 comments:

  1. I can just imagine the beauty of a patch of daffodils...georgeous! New challenges are great for building resilience and new talents and opportunities into our lives aren't they...even if it's not comfortable sometimes.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Welcome! It's nice to read about daffs and Spring when today was a classic Sydney Autumn day. Lots of sunshine and warmth in the morning and raining and freezing by afternoon. x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great to see you doing this post Gemma - Maxabella is a lovely blog! Must do better for next week, I'm scolding myself! xxx

    ReplyDelete