Pages

Saturday, March 19, 2011

A Fine Discovery

What a day. Poor wee man is teething again. I'm not sure if it is because of this, or a mere occupational habit of being nearly 11 months old, but he cannot bear to be away from me for a second. Flattering but exhausting.

Amazingly, hubby and I managed a big spring clean of the garage whilst Finley sat watching intently from his buggy but when the time came for me to cook dinner he had resumed his position dangling from my trouser leg. That's when I made my brilliant discovery - frozen vegetables direct from the freezer make teething babies very happy! I have tried the teething rings that you cool in the fridge, and sticks of cool cucumber etc and frankly they didn't help much at all whilst gnawing on a frozen piece of broccoli made a sore little boy very happy. Whoop whoop.

Here's to a peaceful night and healthy teeth!

No comments:

Post a Comment